Full Terms and Conditions
Benchmark Scaffolding Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Ticket Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entrants must be 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, sponsorship partners and venue/outlets associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 5.00pm AEST on 06/04/2018 and closes at 6.59am AEST on 09/04/2018 (“Competition Period”).
4. To enter, participants must do the following during the Competition Period:
(a) like & comment on the Benchmark Scaffolding Facebook page at – facebook.com/benchmarkscaffolding/
(d) Limit applies of one (1) entry per person.
5. A draw will take place at 8.00am AEST on 09/04/2018 at 43 Old Pacific Highway, Yatala QLD 4207.
6. There is one prize available to be won as part of this competition, one double pass to the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Swimming Final (total RRP = $300.00).
7. Winners will be notified by Facebook message. Winners must confirm acceptance of the prize by return message no later than 12:00 AEST on 09/04/2018. Collection of the tickets will be from 43 Old Pacific Highway, Yatala Qld 4207 or by arrangement with the prize winner.
8. The name of the winner will be published on https://www.facebook.com/benchmarkscaffolding/
9. If any prize remains unclaimed in accordance with clause 7 or is otherwise forfeited despite the Promoter making all reasonable efforts to notify the winner, the Promoter may deem any winner as ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, a second chance draw will be held at 12:00 AEST on 09/04/2018 at the same place as the first draw in order to distribute an unclaimed prize. Second chance draw winners will be notified by Facebook message and the name of the winner will be published on https://www.facebook.com/benchmarkscaffolding/
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the competition whether as a result of:
(a) technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
(b) acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition.
12. In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
13. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this competition or otherwise preventing the conduct of the competition as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
15. The prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Corporation (ABN 47 959 083 668) (a “Third Party Prize Supplier”). The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of any Third Party Prize Suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter’s website and associated social media pages including Facebook.
19. The Promoter is Benchmark Scaffolding & Edge Protection Pty Ltd (ABN 98 163 412 888) of 43 Old Pacific Highway, Yatala QLD 4207.